An escort (sometimes mentioned as a companion) is over just the beautiful face some people assume they are. “Escort” could be a term generally wont to describe someone who offers services like accompanying someone to a happening, providing social company, etc. this is often usually set up through an agency (the client would call the agency and plan to hire an escort), but some escorts are freelance and work independently, choosing their own clients.
- Will this be full time or part-time? Do I want a career or a side hustle?
- Will I be incall or outcall? (Explanations below!)
- What will I really do as an escort?
- Should I be independent or go through an escort agency?
If you’re interested in becoming an escort with an agency, this will take a touch more time but is also well worth the extra effort because then you will have assistance find clients and negotiating terms.
1. Join a reputable escort agency if you’re new the industry. Working for a reputable escort agency gives you a way stronger sense of safety and security than working on your own. Look online, ask other escorts, or contact your local sex worker advocacy group for agency recommendations. Visit several different agencies and ask any questions you'll have before you check in so that you find one that suits you.
2. Pick a first and surname for your escort identity. Having a singular name helps to advertise your services effectively and to guard your true identity. Before you settle on a reputation , check online first that there are no other local escorts using an equivalent name to avoid any confusion and miscommunication. Use the same name throughout all of your advertising platforms to take care of consistency.
3. Our agency will set up online profiles to advertise your services, then write up a short statement about yourself that's warm and approachable. attempt to advertise with multiple escorting websites to extend marketing reach.
4. Get professional, high-quality photographs taken to promote. The photos that you use play a large role in advertising. search for professional photography services online or invite recommendations from other escorts. Then contact the photographer and arrange for a session. Before your session, decide whether you're comfortable showing your face in your photos or not.
5. Dress professionally and arrive on time to satisfy clients. no matter the kind of escorting services that you simply provide, providing a professional service is vital . If you are attending a happening with a client, confirm that you ask what the dress code is first so that you recognize what kind of attire is acceptable to wear. Whether you are meeting the client at their home or during a public space, confirm that you simply have planned your travel arrangements well in advance so that you aren’t late.
6. Take payments upfront before you start working. With any escorting service, it’s important that you simply are paid before you start working. Request the payment straight after introducing yourself to the client. you can either take cash or credit payments counting on what you are feeling comfortable with. If the client does not have the payment or refuses to pay you, leave immediately. It’s best to not wait until after you have finished working, as otherwise, the client may reveal that they don’t have money to pay you.
7. Get 3-4 sexual health checks per year to stay yourself safe. It’s important to induce checked for STIs regularly so that you'll stay healthy, even if you haven’t had unprotected sex. Attend sexual health checks at your local sexual health clinic or doctor’s office and follow any necessary treatment plans.